1. Guns, mechanical appliances for military or police use (including main parts and components) and their imitations;
2. Explosive objects such as ammunition, firework, blasting equipment and their imitations;
3. Controlled knives;
4. Flammable and explosive items, such as matches, lighters (gas), alcohol, paint, gasoline, kerosene, benzene, rosin oil, tobacco cake, etc;
5. Corrosive substance, such as hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, a liquid storage battery, etc;
6. Toxic or harmful products, such as cyanide, toxic pesticides, etc;
7. Radioactive substances, such as radioactive isotopes, etc;
8. Other objects harmful to aviation safety, such as ferromagnetic objects which may disturb the aircraft instrumentation and objects with strong pungent odor.