Items below are prohibited in carry-on baggage but permitted in checked baggage on domestic flights:
1. Kitchen knives, clippers, big fruit knives, razors and other knives for daily use;
2. Professional knives, including surgical knives, sticking knives and gravers, etc;
3. Knives, spears and swords, etc., which are used for performances;
4. Sports goods harmful to aviation safety or personal security, such as aggravated canes, canes with sharp nails, alpenstocks, baseball bats, etc;
5. Axes, chisels, hammers, awls, spanners and other objects harmful to aviation safety or personal security;
6. Liquid items which exceed type or amount limitations for carry-on baggage.