Information related to entry of pet into China

According to the Immigration formalities required, you need to contact the Animal and Plant Supervision Division of Beijing Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau(Beijing CIQ), and go through the required animal hospital to check and get the health proof. For more details, please refer to Beijing CIQ’ website: