( Click item to learn detail )
STEP1: Inspection & Quarantine, Exit and Entry Frontier Inspection
STEP2: Baggage Claim
STEP3: Customs Inspection
STEP4: Going through Transfer Formalities
STEP5: Security check
STEP6: Waiting & Boarding
Please fill in the Health Quarantine Declaration Form on Entry faithfully in conformity with requirements of the inspection and quarantine authorities. Any passenger from a yellow fever-stricken area must submit a valid vaccination certificate to the inspection and quarantine officials.
Passengers suffering from fever, vomit, jaundice, diarrhea, acute rash, lymph gland swollen, AIDS/HIV infection, venereal disease, psychosis or open pulmonary tuberculosis are required to declare to the inspection and quarantine officials on their own.
International Transfer passengers must go through immigration transfer desk.
No Chinese visa is required for passengers holding a confirmed connecting fight ticket and transit in China within 24 hours.
Baggage Claim Hall is located at 2nd floor of T3-C. At its entrance stands a baggage carousel display screen. You can check at which carousel you baggage is located according to your fight number. Issues relating to baggage, please check with your airline. When you claim your baggage, inspection and quarantine authority will carry out spot-check to your baggage. Thank you for your cooperation. Passengers who bring the following accompanied articles should declare to the inspection and quarantine officials: biological species resources, live animals, animal products, animal carcasses or specimen, plant and plant products, propagating materials for plant, soil, microbes, human tissues, biological products, blood or blood products.
If you have several pieces of baggage, you may use a baggage cart free of charge or to apply for baggage services.
Location of the Baggage Services: No. 39 baggage carousel in International Baggage Claim Hall or 2nd Floor of Parking Building RMB 10per trolley (over-sized baggage is limited to 3 pieces)
The Porter service hotline: 010-64591313
If you take accompanied articles that must be declared to the customs, you should complete China Customs Declaration Form for Baggage of Incoming/Outgoing Passengers and choose “GOODS TO DECLARE” Channel (also known as Red Channel) otherwise it is unnecessary for you to complete such form, but just follow “NOTHING TO DECLARE” Channel (also known as Green Channel) (except those exempted from customs inspection and supervision in accordance with relevant regulations, or those passengers under the age of 16 who are traveling with adults): Entry passengers carrying any of the following articles should report truthfully in the "Declaration form" and hand in the related articles for the certification of the customs, and transact the relevant procedures: For outgoing passengers, the following articles must be declared faithfully in the Declaration Form, and they should submit declaration form to the customs for check and handling relevant procedures:
1. Animals & plants and their products, microorganism, bio-products, human tissues, blood products;
2. Self-prepared articles acquired abroad by resident passengers, with a total value exceeding RMB 5,000 (or equal to RMB 5,000, similarly hereinafter);
3. Articles to be left in China by a non-resident passenger, with a total value exceeding RMB 2,000;
4. Over 1,500ml alcoholic drinks (alcoholic content is more than 12 degrees), over 400 cigarettes, over 100 cigars or over 500g tobacco shred;
5. More than 20,000 RMB cashes or a kind of foreign currency with an amount exceeding US$ 5,000 after converted into US dollar;
6. Separately-shipped baggage, goods, samples and advertisement works;
7. Other articles required for customs declaration.
8. Animal and Plant Quarantine. If necessary, please undergo spot-check of animal and plant quarantine.
Passenger holding a connecting fight boarding pass: Please verify the boarding gate of your fight via the fight display screen or attendants at the Information Desk, and then follow the guiding signs for the transfer circuit to head for the international joint check area.
Passenger without connecting fight boarding pass: Please follow the guiding signs for the transfer passenger in the terminal to go to the Transfer Counter at 3rd floor of T3-C for handling boarding procedures. Please pay attention to the boarding gate indicated on your boarding pas, follow guiding signs to undergo security check, and head for corresponding boarding gate.
Currently, transfer to some fights is not available. For details, please inquire the Transfer Counter or attendants.
In case of failure to check in there, please claim your baggage at the Baggage Claim Hall at first, and then go to the departure level to following international departure procedures: baggage check/ boarding pass issuance, security check, waiting for boarding.
For details, please inquire of personnel of airline companies.Passengers should take the Free Terminal Shuttle to transfer between terminals
Please prepare your boarding pass, ticket, valid ID and other certificates concerned while having security check. In order to guarantee the safety of fight, passengers shall pass through the security check door, with their carry-on baggage checked by the X-ray machine. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. Except a small amount of cosmetics for personal use on your journey, passengers on domestic flights are not allowed to carry on liquids, which can be carried in your checked luggage though, in accordance with relevant packaging provisions.
2. The small amount cosmetics that can be carried with the passengers do not include shampoo, shower lotion, hair conditioner, depilatory paste, health & beauty cream, etc. Only one container of each cosmetic product can be carried with the passengers and the size should not exceed 100ml. The containers should be placed in an independent bag, and be opened/unsealed for inspection. If the size exceeds 100 ml, the container must be checked rather than be carried with the passengers no matter whether it is full or not.
3. Passengers with babies can apply for free liquid dairy product provided by airlines when buying the tickets. Essential liquid medicines for diabetic patients or other patients can be kept by aircrew after security check.
4. We don´t accept responsibility for passengers missing their planes due to violations of provisions above.
After security check, you can go to the gate indicated on the boarding pass to have a rest and wait for boarding. Generally, passengers get on board at least 30 minutes before fight departure. Please pay attention to broadcasting reminder and fight information display. As any passenger is required to show a boarding pass when going aboard. Please get ready in advance.