BCIA has enforced the Provisions of Liquid Item Prohibition on Domestic Flights released by CAAC since March 14, 2008. Please pay attention to the provisions and be prepared for your flights ahead of time. Free drinking water is available in all Terminals.
Please pay attention to provisions below released by CAAC.
1. passengers on domestic flights are not allowed to carry on liquids, which can be carried in your checked luggage though, in accordance with relevant packaging provisions.
2. Passengers can carry small amount of cosmetics for personal use on the journey. Only one container of each category can be carried with the passengers and the volume should not exceed 100ml. The containers should be packed separately and should go through open-bottle inspection.
3. Passengers transferring from International flights to domestic flights are allowed to carry duty-free liquid items with receipts that are packed in sealed transparent plastic bags to go through security checks.
4. Passengers with babies can apply for free liquid dairy product provided by airline companies when buying the tickets. Necessary liquid medicines for diabetic patients or other patients can be kept by aircrew after security check.
5. Liquid items carried on international or regional flights should be in compliance with the f Flight Liquid Item Prohibition by CAAC on March 17, 2007.
Kind Reminder: please be prepared ahead of time according to provisions above. Meanwhile, free drinking water are available in the Terminals.