Liquid articles refer to liquids, gel, spray (aerosol), etc., including:
1. Common drinks, e.g. mineral water, beverage, soup and syrup;
2. Sauced food or sauces, e.g. fruit can;
3. Common cosmetics, e.g. cream、skin moisturizer, protective cream, perfume, and similar cosmetics;
4. Spray and contents of compression container, e.g. shaving foam, body spray, and mousse;
5. Creams, e.g. tooth paste, and facial cleanser;
6. Gel, e.g. …products used to do one’s hair or used during a bath.
7. Any solution or article with a similar consistency, e.g. liquid medicine for contact lenses users, nourishing oral liquid, etc.